Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew


Here are some fun tunes I put together for my brother on his birthday tomorrow.  Although we both have very different tastes in music we did grow up in the same house so I think we can't help but see eye to eye on a bunch of stuff.  It's been a while since we had a chance to talk about music but I know you like some of the more classic tracks on here and I think you will dig the rest as well.  Happy Birthday Brozef.

I know everyone else that reads this blog might not be interested in this but this playlist is full of awesome songs that you should enjoy either way.


1.Funkadelic-Good Old Music
2.The Beach Boys-Til I Die
3.Black Merda-Reality
4.The Brian Jonestown Massacre-Cabin Fever
5.Can-Tango Whiskeyman
6.Elijah & The Ebonies-Hot Grits!!!
7.Eek A Mouse-Slowly But Surely
8.Herbie Hancock-Watermelon Man
9.Index-Shock Wave
10.The Flying Burrito Brothers-Cody, Cody
11.Jackie Mitto-Good Feeling
12.Jacob Miller-Forward Ever
13.Les Fleur De Lys-Moondreams
14.Mission of Burma-Academy Fight Song
15.The Music Machine-Hey Joe
16.People Under the Stairs-Pulp Fiction Featuring Murs
17.Red Cross-Annette's Got the Hits
18.Otis Gayle-I'll Be Around
19.The Velvet Underground-Sweet Jane (Live @ Max Kansas City)
20.Syd Barrett-Octopus

No comments:

Post a Comment