Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Pacific Radio Fire. This blog is maintained by a few friends who have been collecting records together and alone for years. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we would like to keep the blog music heavy and light on bullshit so if you happen to be into the music we post please subscribe or check in with us whenever. Hopefully we will be updating it enough to keep everyone (including ourselves) interested and wanting more like so many publications do for us. I think we would eventually like to both post ten records each that in our opinion are crucial records in anyones collection but I wanted to get things running while we are getting weird over these introduction lists. So hopefully we will have those lists soon so you can get a feel for what type of posts you can expect from this blog but until then I will be experimenting to figure out exactly how we want to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment