Saturday, October 31, 2009

Super Spooky Halloween Mix



I love making kitschy mixes and what better an opportunity than Halloween. It was unsurprisingly easy and fun to make so hopefully you have as good a time listening to it as I did making it. Enjoy!


Christian Death - Desperate Hell
Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral
25 Cents - The Witch
Pierced Arrows - Frankenstein
Scientist - Cry of the Werewolf
The Cramps - Human Fly
Ink & Dagger - Bloodlust
Buddy Knox - I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself
King Diamond - A Mansion In The Darkness
Beat Happening - Black Candy
Dr. Octagon - halfsharkalligatorhalfman
Venom - Raise the Dead
Chrome - Jonestown
The Wipers - Alien Boy
The Gories - Ghostrider
Roky Erickson - I Walked With A Zombie
Samhain - Unholy Passion
Heinz & The Wild Boys - Big Fat Spider
Motorhead - I'm Your Witchdoctor
Public Image Ltd. - Graveyard
The Dream Syndicate - Halloween





No comments:

Post a Comment